Marketing and Administrative Coordinator
*NOTE: Due to COVID-19 restrictions and our deep commitment to the safety of our employees and the community, this position is currently remote. When restrictions are lifted, the Marketing and Administrative Coordinator position will be based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
There has never been a better time to join Bassi Edlin Huie & Blum, a growing firm of nimble defense lawyers who help clients simplify the process of complex litigation. We have an exciting opportunity for someone just entering the job market as a recent college graduate. Are you organized, cheerful, flexible, responsive, and creative? If so, this might be the perfect chance to start a career in marketing.
We seek a marketing coordinator with strong administrative skills to join our firm. The ideal candidate will be a collaborative team member who is deadline-driven and detail-oriented. You must be highly motivated, willing to take ownership of tasks, and work effectively from home. The position is 100% remote during the COVID quarantine.
This is a full-time, salaried role with great benefits.
What you will be doing:
- Providing general design support for marketing communications and campaign assets for use in presentations, newsletters, email banners, infographics, images for use on the website & social media channels, and other collateral as needed.
- Helping to promote and facilitate webinars.
- Assisting the VP of Marketing with meeting proposal deadlines.
- Handling continuing education (CE) and continuing legal education (CLE) applications and administration.
- Creating and deliver engaging digital marketing content for key social media platforms.
- Assist the Office Administrator and Administrative Manager with administrative and human resource duties such as recruitment, on-boarding and performance evaluation.
Supporting the administrative team during deadline crunches to complete high-profile, high-priority projects.
Required skills, qualities, and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, art, philosophy, English, or business.
- Some knowledge of digital marketing.
- Strong writing skills and ability to develop creative marketing copy.
- Excellent critical thinking skills.
- Basic graphic design capabilities and experience using the Adobe Creative Suite.
- High comfort level using social media.
- A “can-do” attitude and sense of humor.
- Ability to deliver high quality work product under tight deadlines.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to: [email protected]