Los Angeles – Part-Time Calendaring Clerk
Bassi Edlin Huie & Blum is seeking a Calendaring Clerk to work alongside the Calendaring team. The successful candidate is someone who is punctual, organized, responsible, takes pride in his/her work, and has a professional demeanor. Must be someone who can multitask and think critically, and has exceptional attention to detail. This position is part-time, with a mandatory Monday-Wednesday work schedule. Duties: In this position, the applicant will perform a wide range of tasks that may include but are not limited to managing the case calendar, coordinating, editing and communicating with firm attorneys, and various other duties. Candidate should have experience working in fast-paced environments, be detail-oriented and have excellent communication skills.
Qualifications And Requirements:
- Excellent judgment and discretion
- Fast learner
- Strong time management skills and ability to coordinate multiple tasks concurrently
- Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Strong proficiency in the use of MS Office Suite of software (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; demonstrated understanding of correct grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Ability to work independently
- Experience handling a high volume of phone calls is a plus
- Previous legal calendaring experience is a plus
- Knowledge of legal formats, procedures and terminology is a plus
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Office Administrator Shauna Sinnathamby via email at [email protected].